Danner Boot Care Kit
Danner Boot Care Kit
Help prolong the life of your boots
All leather has one thing in common, it needs to be conditioned. Left untreated, leather will eventually dry out, crack and flake. By regular cleaning and conditioning, you can help prolong or restore the life of the leather on your boots. Our essential boot care kit includes all the tools you need to protect your Danner investment. Please note this kit is intended for full-grain leather products.
Boot Care Instructions
|Unit Dimensions||6" x 9" Storage Bag|
|Fabric Content||Cotton Drawstring Storage Bag|
|Care Instructions||Use on full-grain leather products only|
- Included In The Kit
- Please note this kit is intended for full-grain leather products. Included: 3.5 x 1.5 inch pig hair dusting brush, waterproofing spray, 7.7 inch square cotton cleaning cloth, 1.8 oz clear boot dressing and a cotton drawstring storage bag measuring 6 x 9 inches with a screen-printed Danner logo.
- Small Dusting Brush
- All-natural pig hair bristles and a wooden handle with a hot-stamped Danner logo. This brush will clean your leather products without damaging them.
- Cotton Cloth
- Complete with our Danner logo, this 7.75" square cloth is made of a washable 100% cotton and is extra soft on one side. It's the perfect tool for applying boot dressing.
- Boot Dressing
- Formulated to keep full-grain leather from drying and cracking and should be used to recondition boots after hard use. Can also be used to help soften leather when breaking in new boots. The compound is water resistant and allows for breathability, which is especially important for the performance of GORE-TEX lined boots. For use on full-grain leather only.
- Waterproofing Spray
- For use on nubuck, suede and rough-out leather, also safe for fabrics like nylon and Cordura. Waterproofing agents block water from the outside while letting moisture escape from the inside. For full-grain leather, please see our Waterproofing Gel and other boot care items.
- Boot care products may cause stains or result in darkening of leather. We suggest testing this product on a small area before applying it to the entire boot. Please follow the instructions on the package and be sure to wipe away any excess boot care product before storing.